Saturday, February 21, 2009

the first step.....

well.....here goes nothing.....first of...i'm not really a 'great writer' material., and second, i have no experience whatsoever in this blogging thingy! it wasn't intentional...me entering this world of blogging...just by chance really....it was only after a friend of mine told me to check out his blog...and so i did. i got kinda interested and thought, hey, anyone can do this right?so why not i?? and the rest is history....
so, having presented my alibis...i think i now have enough excuses so that i can do this my way, in my own terms, just the way i like it!!!
peace!!!

4 comments:

  1. You had done no wrong my dear..shout at the top of your voice let the world know that you exist :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka nau..welcome to the blogging world..! update regu tur aw...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carry on missy, the worlds' a stage hihi

    Ka lo link ve nghal ang che

    Sam

    ReplyDelete