Saturday, February 21, 2009

Life



wrote this on one of my 'filled with confusion' days

So this is life, this road I’m on,
My past behind me, with time has gone,
Never did I imagine I would stand here,
Caught in the line between hope and fear.


The sands of time have slipped thru my fingers,
Yet, memories of gold never fail to linger
Who I was, who I am and who I will be...
Truly wish I had the power to see.


I face the world with all its demands,
Alone with my destiny in my hands,
Stranded, confused, with choices to make,
With the inevitable human nature of mistakes.


Yet I will forgive myself one day,
For I know I am strong enough to find my way,
And God will help me lift this burden I bear,
So, I’ll know why this life is fair…

2 comments:

  1. khawvel chu khawvel a ni miau a. you have to keep moving forward. hrethiams? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really good.. Please, please don't stop writing. U have the talent and the vision. Very few are blessed with it! And u are definitely one of them. How i wish i could do the same!

    ReplyDelete