Thursday, March 5, 2009

dear diary...


Today was a day of full relaxation-no more being buried in my practical record books, waking up at the wee hours of the morning that still seemed like mid-night from the looks of it, with blood-shot eyes in a semi-conscious state,and having a hard time distinguishing between the dreams from the real stuff- because my final practical exams got over yesterday, which i feel obliged to declare, is a complete and utter relief!! that was a real pain in the neck...six consecutive days of exams, with barely any room for a breath of fresh, 'non-exam' air, trapped in the labs with all those funny smelling chemicals, smiling your best smile in front of the examiner to improve your chances of getting more than a big zero, struggling to finish an experiment within the limited amount of time while you're sweating bullets under that multi-stained piece of clothing which was probably once upon a time was a sparkly white lab-coat!!! oh, did i mention my exam was from 27th Feb to 4th march, and not even a break on Sunday!! talk about too much!

But now, those tight strings have loosened up, and my worn out muscles are relaxed enough for me to stand up straight again! yet, relieved as i may be at the moment, i still have a Herculean task ahead of me-jumping over the hurdles of my final exams, passing which i would be a full fledged graduate! me likes the sound of that. My whole darned future will be determined by my performance in this exam, so yeah, no tension there...as if i don't have enough to worry about already...like this really big zit on my face which i believe is growing bigger by the minute, or this boiling heat that's hot enough to make you understand what the fiery depths of hell would feel like!! but there is just no way to escape this net of destiny that's strung all around me, so i might as well get up, shake off the dust in my shoes, and embark on another obligatory marathon of studying!! yeah, good luck breaking this news-flash to my passive brain!! :))

3 comments:

  1. a brain hi chu tha ve chiang a nia kan nau hi kan chhuang...dear dairy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ka nau i u te hnung hi ron zui zeeel la i tisual tampui lo ang. esp kei i u babie hi..wink wink lollzzz!!

    ReplyDelete